latent_time(data, vkey='velocity', min_likelihood=0.1, min_confidence=0.75, min_corr_diffusion=None, weight_diffusion=None, root_key=None, t_max=None, copy=False)¶
Computes a gene-shared latent time.
Gene-specific latent timepoints obtained from the dynamical model are coupled to a universal gene-shared latent time, which represents the cell’s internal clock and is based only on its transcriptional dynamics.
- data :
Annotated data matrix
- vkey : str (default: ‘velocity’)
Name of velocity estimates to be used.
- min_likelihood : float between 0 and 1 or None (default: .1)
Minimal likelihood fitness for genes to be included to the weighting.
- min_confidence : float between 0 and 1 (default: .75)
Parameter for local coherence selection.
- min_corr_diffusion : float between 0 and 1 or None (default: None)
Only select genes that correlate with velocity pseudotime obtained from diffusion random walk on velocity graph.
- weight_diffusion : float or None (default: None)
Weight to be applied to couple latent time with diffusion-based velocity pseudotime.
- root_key : str or None (default: None)
Key (.uns) of root cell to be used. If not set, it obtains root cells from velocity-inferred transition matrix.
- t_max : float or None (default: None)
Overall duration of differentiation process. If not set, a splicing duration of 20 hours is used as prior.
- copy : bool (default: False)
Return a copy instead of writing to adata. Returns
- or updates adata with the attributes : Returns
- latent_time : .obs
latent time from learned dynamics for each cell
- data :